Sunday, January 10, 2010


I just got married last month, and its been an interesting to say the least, experience for a wedding invitation designer to work with a client as difficult and picky as I am, so I thought I should start this blog by sharing things I learned, the mistakes I made, and those I didn't. I'm going to start with...tada.... what I did right.... I trusted the experts. Much as I would like clients to trust me, when I was out of my element, I trusted the people I hired to do their jobs. Eddie, my amazing florist at TIC TOCK Couture Flowers picked up the ball and ran with it, and it was pretty much a surprise beyond.. "I want it to be mostly white, and I want it to be pretty, and yes I really love feathers". I tried to remind myself not to micromanage him, and the results were spectacular. I think I had the most beautiful Chuppah I have ever seen. Judge for yourself.

1 comment: